- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Classic Sesame Seed Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ pound Gouda cheese, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Your favorite in-season veggies
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions | Yield: 4 servings
- Preheat the grill or a medium pan over medium heat.
- Gently combine the first six Ingredients (excluding buns) and shape into 4 patties.
- Grill patties over medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes per side until desired degree of temperature, topping with cheese the last few minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, chop veggies into bite size pieces and drizzle them with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Place into a grill basket, and grill until tender.
- Top each bun with a hamburger, cheese, and grilled veggies.