Ingredients Needed for BBQ Bacon Dogs
- 1 Package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Whole Grain Hot Dog Buns
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 hot dogs
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 4 ounces Cheddar Cheese, grated
Directions | Yield: 4 servings of BBQ Bacon Dogs
- Preheat the grill and cook hot dogs throughout.
- In a medium pan cook bacon. Crumble bacon once cooled down by laying a paper towel on top and gently using your fist to crumble.
- Assemble hot dogs on buns and garnish with crumbled bacon, barbecue sauce, and as much grated cheddar cheese as you desire.
- Serve and enjoy your BBQ Bacon Dog!