Ingredients needed for Breakfast Strata Casserole
- 1 package of Aunt Millie’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls, cut into cubes
- 8 – 10 large eggs
- 2 ¾ cup half and half (can substitute with Whole Milk)
- 1 ½ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Filling (Optional, you can substitute veggies to your liking):
- 2 cup leftover holiday ham, cut into strips or cubes
- 1 Large white onion, chopped
- 1 ¼ cup of frozen or fresh spinach
- 2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup frozen or fresh broccoli, chopped
Directions for Breakfast Strata Casserole
- Lightly grease a 13” x 9” baking dish.
- Prepare all ingredients and cut the Hawaiian dinner rolls into cubes until you have about 8 cups.
- Whisk together eggs, seasonings, and half & half (or milk) in a large mixing bowl. Add cubed Hawaiian rolls and half of the cheeses, saving the rest for later.
- Pour the mixture into your greased pan and sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350. Remove strata from the fridge, uncover, and bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown on top and the middle is cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Breakfast Strata Casserole!