Ingredients Needed for Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- 1 package Johnsonville Stadium White Hamburger Buns, baked by Aunt Millie’s
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 cups buffalo hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 8 fresh tomato slices
- 8 lettuce leaves
Directions | Yields: 8 Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker and top with the hot sauce and ranch dressing mix. Stir to combine. Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until chicken is cooked through and shreds easily.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise and blue cheese crumbles.
- Spread each bun with the blue cheese mayonnaise. Place shredded chicken on each bun – as much as you desire. Top with lettuce and tomato if desired.