- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Brioche Rolls
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 cups buffalo hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 8 fresh tomato slices
- 8 lettuce leaves
Directions | Yield: 8 servings
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker and top with the hot sauce and ranch dressing mix. Stir to combine. Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until chicken is cooked through and shreds easily.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise and bleu cheese crumbles.
- Cut rolls in half. Place the bottom in a deep baking pan large enough to hold 12 sandwiches, about 11×14-inch.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise and blue cheese crumbles.
- Spread rolls with some of the bleu cheese mayonnaise. Place some chicken on each bun.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 350°F for an additional 15 minutes to allow the rolls to crisp.