- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Classic White Hamburger Buns
- 1½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound Mexican chorizo, casing removed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Directions | Yield: 8 servings
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Gently combine ground beef, chorizo, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and shape into 8 patties.
- Grill patties for 6-8 minutes on each side. Thermometer should register 165°F.
- Remove burgers from the grill and place on hamburger buns. Top with desired amount of mayonnaise, lettuce, and tomato.