Ingredients Needed for Healthy Breakfast Pizzas
- 2 Aunt Millie’s 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 thin slices Canadian bacon, divided
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Chopped fresh basil, for garnish (optional)
Directions | Yield: 4 servings for Healthy Breakfast Pizzas
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the English muffin halves cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Top each with tomato, and drizzle with ½ teaspoon olive oil on each half.
- Sprinkle with Canadian bacon and cheese.
- Bake until the cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil if using.
- Serve and enjoy your Healthy Breakfast Pizza!