Ingredients Needed for Mexi-Burgers
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Whole Grain Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 large egg
- ½ package of taco seasoning mix
- Additional salsa
- Sliced avocado
- Sour cream
- Corn chips
- Pickled jalapeños
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Mexi-Burgers
- Preheat grill or saute skillet.
- Combine ground beef, egg, and taco seasoning together to form 1-inch hamburger patties.
- Cook patties on the grill or in a medium skillet until you’ve reached desired temperature.
- Place patties on the bun, and top with remaining ingredients to your liking and enjoy your Mexi-Burger.