- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Whole Grain Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices applewood smoked bacon, cooked
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 Tablespoon creamy peanut butter
Directions | Yield: 8 servings
- Preheat the grill or a medium skillet.
- Combine ground beef, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder to form 1-inch burger patties. Cook throughout.
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness and set aside.
- Arrange patties on Aunt Millie’s buns, top with cheddar cheese, peanut butter and 2 slices of bacon for each burger.