- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Classic White Hamburger
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoonblack pepper
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped pimentos
- Pickled jalapeños (optional)
Directions | Yield: 8 servings
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Gently combine ground beef, salt and pepper and shape into 8 patties, leaving a large indentation in the middle of the patty.
- Meanwhile, combine cheese, dry mustard, mayonnaise and pimentos in a food processor. Stuff the burgers with pimento cheese before grilling.
- Grill patties for 6-8 minutes on each side. Thermometer should register 165°F.
- Remove burgers from the grill and place on hamburger buns. Top with desired amount of jalapeños.