Ingredients Needed for Raspberry Walnut Chicken Salad
- 12 slices Aunt Millie’s Live Light Honey Wheat Bread
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lite raspberry walnut salad dressing
- 1½ teaspoons red onion, finely chopped
- 3 ounce package walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup raspberries (dried cranberries work well)
Directions | Yield: 4 servings of Raspberry Walnut Chicken Salad
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, and salad dressing together.
- Add to cooked chicken and mix together.
- Stir in onions and walnuts.
- Gently stir in raspberries.
- Spread on bread. Serve and enjoy your Raspberry Walnut Chicken Salad!