Ingredients Needed for a Roasted Red Pepper & Pesto Sandwich
- 4 slices Aunt Millie’s Live Light Potato Bread
- 1 ½ Tablespoons light pesto
- 1 ounce roasted red peppers (packed in water)
- 6 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Directions | Yield: 2 servings of Roasted Red Pepper & Pesto Sandwiches
- Toast bread.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and pesto.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on bread
- Top bottom halves of sandwich with equal amounts of mozzarella, red peppers and lettuce. Cover with remaining bread halves.
- Serve and enjoy your Roasted Red Pepper & Pesto Sandwich!