Ingredients needed for Sausage and Gravy Casserole
- 1 package of Aunt Millie’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 1 pound of mild sausage
- 1 package peppered gravy mix
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1 bunch of green onion, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Directions for Sausage and Gravy Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat and cook sausage until browned. Drain any excess fat and set aside.
- Prepare the gravy according to the package instructions.
- While the gravy is cooking, whisk together eggs and milk in a large mixing bowl and season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Place the Hawaiian Dinner Rolls into the baking dish, top with the browned sausage, eggs, and gravy. Finish with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese.
- Bake casserole for 45 mins, until the top is golden brown. Once finished cooking, top with chopped Green Onion.
- Plate and serve your Sausage and Gravy Casserole!