- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s Live Light Potato bread
- 3 Tablespoons low fat cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons uncooked scallions
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Fresh dill, for garnish
Directions | Yield: 2 servings
- Toast bread.
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Spread about 1¼ teaspoons of cream cheese mixture on each piece of bread.
- Top each with 1 piece of salmon. Add dill, scallions, capers, salt, and pepper, to taste.