Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon Caper Toast
- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s Live Light Potato bread
- 3 tablespoons low fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons capers
- salt & pepper, to taste
- fresh dill, for garnish
Directions | Yield: 2 servings of Smoked Salmon Caper Toast
- Toast bread.
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Spread about 1¼ teaspoons of cream cheese mixture on each piece of bread.
- Top each with 1 piece of salmon. Add dill, scallions, capers, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Serve and enjoy your Smoked Salmon Caper Toast!