Ingredients Needed for Southwest Burgers
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Brioche Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- ⅓ cup salsa
- ¼ cup guacamole
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 slices jalapeño jack cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 can green chilis
- 1 bag of Lettuce, shredded
- French fried onion rings
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Southwest Burgers
- Mix together ground beef, taco seasoning and salsa. Shape into 3 burgers
- Grill on medium heat in foil for 6-8 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile mix together sour cream and guacamole.
- Top burgers with cheese, grill an additional 2 minutes to melt cheese.
- Place burger on bun, top with green chilies, diced tomatoes, french fried onions, and shredded lettuce.
- Spread sour cream/ guacamole mixture on top of bun and place on top of burger.
- Serve and enjoy your Southwest Burger!