Ingredients Needed for Stacked French Toast
- 4 slices of Aunt Millie’s Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 c. Milk
- 1/4 t. Nutmeg
- 1/2 t. Cinnamon
Stacked French Toast Filling
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 T. powered sugar
- 1 T. vanilla paste
Directions for Stacked French Toast
- Preheat griddle on medium heat.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, nutmeg and cinnamon. Soak bread slices in the egg mixture for a few seconds.
- Place on griddle and cook on both sides until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, place whipping cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together in a large bowl. Mix on slow with an electric mixer, gradually increasing speed until incorporated and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Place a finished piece of bread on the plate and alternate with filling and bread. Top with your choice of fruit, nuts, and/or syrup.