Ingredients Needed for Turkey Manhattan Sliders
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hawaiian dinner rolls 12 ct.
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 cups turkey gravy
- 1½ pounds turkey
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions | Yield: 12 servings of Turkey Manhattan Sliders
- Cut rolls in half.
- Place the bottoms in a deep baking pan large enough to hold 12 sandwiches, about 11×14-inch. Lay the provolone across the rolls.
- Top the rolls in the pan with mashed potatoes, turkey, and gravy.
- Place the top of the rolls on the sandwiches.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkled with black pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes to allow the rolls to crisp.
- Remove from the oven to cool and serve. Enjoy your Turkey Manhattan Sliders!