Ingredients Needed for Turkey Pesto Sliders
- 1 package of Aunt Millie’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- Jar of Pesto (reserve 3 T. for Pesto Garlic Butter Mixture)
- 1/2 lb of leftover turkey or sliced deli turkey (10-12 slices)
- 1/3 lb sliced Swiss cheese 6-8 slices
- 4 T. butter, melted
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. black pepper
Directions for Turkey Pesto Sliders
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Use a baking sheet or 13×9 in. pan for the Turkey Pesto Sliders.
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise. Spread an even layer of pesto, turkey and cheese on top.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine melted butter, salt, pepper, pesto, and garlic powder. Arrange the sliders to your pan or baking sheet, then spread the mixture evenly over the sliders.
- Cover the sliders with foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes, or until they are soft and the cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from oven and serve turkey pesto sliders immediately.