Ingredients Needed for White BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich
- 1 package of Aunt Millie’s Stadium White Hamburger Buns
- 1 roasted chicken, shredded
- 1 package coleslaw mix
- Lettuce, of your choice
White BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon course ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon dark brown sugar
Directions | Yield: 6 servings of White BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich
- Toss shredded chicken with bacon and ⅓ cup white BBQ Sauce. Add more sauce to taste but you do not want too much in mixture.
- Cover bottom bun with lettuce, shredded chicken mixture, and top with dry coleslaw mixture.
- Serve with extra sauce on the side, and enjoy your White BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich.