- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Whole Grain Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ chopped red pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces fat free feta cheese
- ¼ cup of olive oil and vinegar dressing
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ small onion, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Directions | Yield: 8 servings
- Combine ground turkey, feta cheese, red pepper, cilantro, dressing, parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Mix and shape into 4 even burgers.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until desired temperature.
- Serve on buns topped with choice of toppings.