Ingredients Needed for Add Some Spice Burgers
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Stadium White Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ teaspoon Sriracha
- French Onion Sandwich toppers (found in deli section of grocery store)
- Jalapeño Sandwich toppers (found in deli section of grocery store)
- 8 slices American cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Add Some Spice Burgers
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Gently combine ground beef, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder together, and shape into 8 patties.
- Grill patties for 6-8 minutes on each side, topping with cheese the last few minutes of cooking. Thermometer should register 165°F.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and sriracha together and set aside.
- Remove burgers from the grill and place on hamburger buns. Top with desired amount of sriracha mayonnaise, jalapeño toppers and French onion toppers.
- Serve and enjoy your Add Some Spice Burger.