Ingredients Needed Asian-Style Pork Burgers
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Stadium Honey Hamburger Buns
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups coleslaw mix, finely shredded
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Lettuce (optional)
Directions | Yield: 4 servings of Asian-Style Pork Burgers
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Gently combine ground pork, green onions, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, salt and pepper and shape into 8 patties.
- Grill patties for 6-8 minutes on each side. Thermometer should register 165°F.
- Meanwhile, combine coleslaw, rice vinegar and soy sauce and let sit while burgers cook.
- Remove burgers from the grill and place on hamburger buns. Top with an amount of coleslaw and lettuce, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your Asian-Style Pork Burgers!