Ingredients Needed for Caprese Burgers
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Brioche Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into 8 slices
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- 8 slices tomato
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Caprese Burgers
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Gently combine ground beef, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and shape into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 6-8 minutes on each side, topping with mozzarella the last few minutes of cooking. Thermometer should register 165°F.
- Remove patties from the grill and place on a bun. Top with desired amount of pesto and tomato.
- Serve and enjoy your Caprese Burger!