- 1 Package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Classic Sesame Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- ½ large onion, sliced
- 1 pound Black Forest ham, thinly sliced
- ½ cup purchased cheese sauce, warmed
Directions | Yield: 8 servings
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Gently combine beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and shape into 4 patties. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add the onion slices. Cook until browned and caramelized, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill the patties to desired temperature.
- Spread mayonnaise on bottom of bun, top with slices of ham and lettuce. Add burger patty, caramelized onions, and desired amount of cheese sauce. Top with mustard.