Ingredients Needed for Double Veggie Burgers
- 1 Package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Whole Grain Hamburger Buns
- 1 pack of your favorite plant-based patties
- 2- 3 large avocados
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons pico de gallo
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- lettuce, of your choice
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Double Veggie Burgers
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill patties to desired temperature
- Place lettuce on buns and top with hamburger, avocado, pico, and sriracha sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Double Veggie Burger!