Ingredients Needed for Grilled Jalapeño Pico Burger
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Brioche Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 jalapeños, sliced
- 1 cup pico
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Grilled Jalapeño Pico Burgers
- Preheat grill or sauté pan over medium heat.
- Gently combine the first five Ingredients (excluding buns) and shape into 4 patties.
- Cook patties over medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes per side until desired degree of temperature, topping with cheese the last few minutes of cooking.
- In a separate pan, cook jalapeños over medium-high heat until soft and slightly charred.
- Place burgers on buns and top with grilled jalapeños, and pico.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Grilled Jalapeño Pico Burgers!