Ingredients Needed for Italian Burgers
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Stadium White Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ small onion, minced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 24 mini Mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 4 slices lettuce
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Italian Burgers
- Preheat grill or medium pan over medium heat.
- Gently combine the first nine Ingredients (excluding buns) and shape into 4 patties.
- Grill patties over medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes per side until desired degree of temperature.
- Meanwhile, heat the marinara sauce in a saucepan over low heat.
- Top each bun with a slice of lettuce, a burger, and desired amount of marinara sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Italian Burger!