- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Classic White Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Coleslaw mix (optional)
Directions | Yield: 8 servings
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Gently combine ground beef, all Ingredients, and shape into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 6-8 minutes on each side. Thermometer should register 165°F.
- Remove burgers from the grill and place on hamburger buns. Top with desired amount of coleslaw mix.