Ingredients Needed for Loaded Nacho Burgers
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Kaiser Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 slices bacon, cooked
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup nacho cheese sauce
- ½ cup drained green chilies, sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Loaded Nacho Burgers
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Gently combine ground beef, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder together, and shape into 8 patties.
- Grill patties for 6-8 minutes on each side, topping with cheese the last few minutes of cooking. Thermometer should register 165°F.
- Remove burgers from the grill and place on hamburger buns. Top with desired amount of nacho cheese sauce, green chilies, bacon and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy your Loaded Nacho Burger!