Ingredients Needed for Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Brioche Hamburger Buns
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices of cored pineapple
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 4 sliced Copoundy jack cheese
- 8 slices cooked bacon
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Gently combine beef, teriyaki sauce, salt, and pepper, and shape into 4 patties. Grill the patties to desired temperature, and top with cheese. Close the lid until the cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, grill the pineapple about 2 minutes per side, being careful not to overcook and it falls apart.
- Spread mayonnaise on bottom of bun, top with slices of grilled pineapple. Add burger patty, and top with 2 slices of bacon and top with the bun lid.
- Server and enjoy your Pineapple Teriyaki Burger!