Ingredients Needed for Steakhouse Burgers
- 1 Package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Onion Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 8 frozen onion rings, baked
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Barbecue sauce for topping
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Steakhouse Burgers
- Cook frozen onion rings per package directions, set aside.
- Preheat the grill or medium skillet.
- Combine ground beef and steak seasoning together forming 1-inch patties. Cook to desired temperature.
- Assemble patties on Aunt Millie’s Hearth Onion Buns, top with Swiss cheese, onion rings, and desired amount of barbeque sauce.
- Serve and enjoy your Steakhouse Burger!