- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Classic White Hamburger Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Bleu cheese
- Red onion
- Bacon slices
- Ranch dressing
Directions | Yield: 8 servings
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Gently combine ground beef, onion, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, and pepper and shape into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 6-8 minutes on each side, topping with cheese the last few minutes of cooking. Thermometer should register 165°F.
- Remove burgers from the grill and place on hamburger buns. Top with desired amount of tomato, red onion, bacon, and ranch dressing.