Ingredients Needed for Veggie Burgers with Spicy Aioli
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Whole Grain Hamburger Buns
- 1 package of your favorite plant-based patty
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh chipotle pepper
- ½ cup mayo
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tablespoon garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Veggie Burgers with Spicy Aioli
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill burgers to desired temperature.
- Roast the chipotle, turning with tongs as it blackens. Once completely black, set aside to cool while assembling the other Ingredients. Cut off the stem and slice it into three chunks.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add mayo, lemon, garlic, salt and jalapeño. Process until all Ingredients are incorporated and only small chunks remain.
- Top bun with lettuce, veggie burger, aioli sauce, and bell peppers.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Veggie Burgers with Spicy Aioli!