- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Whole Grain Hamburger Buns
- 1 package of your favorite plant-based patty
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 fresh chipotle
- ½ cup mayo
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ Tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
Directions | Yield: 8 servings
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill burgers to desired temperature.
- Roast the chipotle, turning with tongs as it blackens. Once completely black, set aside to cool while assembling the other Ingredients. Cut off the stem and slice it into three chunks.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add mayo, lemon, garlic, salt and jalapeño. Process until all Ingredients are incorporated and only small chunks remain.
- Top bun with lettuce, veggie burger, aioli sauce, and bell peppers.
- Serve immediately.