Ingredients Needed for Oven Baked Chicken Salad
- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s Live Carb Smart® Wheat Bread
- 2 ounces baked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tablespoons celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons grapes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves
Directions | Yield: 2 servings of Oven Baked Chicken Salad
- Combine chicken breast, celery, grapes, light mayonnaise, nonfat yogurt, and walnuts in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place 4 lettuce leaves on one slice of bread.
- Top with chicken salad and a second slice of bread.
- Serve and enjoy your Oven Baked Chicken Salad!