Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Salad Tea Sandwiches
- 8 slices Aunt Millie’s Live Light Whole Grain Bread
- 2 (4-ounce) cans shrimp
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
Directions | Yield: 4 servings of Shrimp Salad Tea Sandwiches
- Gently mix together the shrimp, ketchup, mayonnaise and dill relish, being careful not to break up the shrimp.
- Divide the mixture between the 4 slices of bread and top with spinach leaves.
- Top with another slice of bread. Serve and enjoy your Shrimp Salad Tea Sandwiches!