Ingredients Needed for Balsamic Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 pint heirloom tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons basil, sliced into strips
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
Directions | Yield: 24 servings of Balsamic Tomato Bruschetta
- Cut tomatoes in half or quarters, depending on the size of the tomato, and place in a large bowl.
- Add the garlic, balsamic, basil, salt, and pepper. Stir gently.
- Let the mixture sit for about an hour prior to serving for flavors to combine. Serve and enjoy your Balsamic Tomato Bruschetta!