- 1 package of Aunt Millie’s Brioche Dinner Rolls
- Shredded beef roast (See below)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces bleu cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- ½ unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dijon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 pounds beef roast, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 teaspoon. brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
Directions | Yield: 12 servings
- Place beef roast in a slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the beef roast. Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours or low 7-8 hours, or until the meat is tender. Remove the meat and shred with a fork, removing any excess fat.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the mayonnaise and horseradish, and then spread on the bottom of the slider buns.
- Lay the bottoms of the buns in a 9×13-inch baking pan. Top with shredded beef, mozzarella, and bleu cheese. Lay the tops of the rolls on the sliders.
- Combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, poppy seeds and onion in a bowl. Brush the butter mixture over the top of the sliders.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and tops are browned.