Ingredients Needed for a Buffalo Hot Dog
- 1 package of Aunt Millie’s Stadium White Hot Dog Buns
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup bleu cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, your favorite brand
- Juice from half a lemon
- Dash black pepper
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Buffalo Hot Dogs
- Combine the mayonnaise, hot sauce, lemon juice, and black pepper. Set aside until hot dogs are ready.
- Grill or simmer hot dogs as desired.
- Place hot dogs in a bun, and top with celery, bleu cheese, and buffalo mayonnaise. Top with additional hot sauce if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your Buffalo Hot Dog!