- 1 Package Aunt Millie’s 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins
- 1 small jar (5-ounces) of Old English Cheese Spread
- 2 Tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (6-ounces) crabmeat, drained
- Dash of salt and black pepper
Directions | Yield: 48 servings
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Split the English muffins and lightly toast them in a toaster.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cheese spread, butter, mayonnaise, onion powder, and garlic powder with a mixer until smooth.
- Fold in the crabmeat.
- Arrange split English muffins, cut side up, on a baking pan.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly over each English muffin.
- Place muffins in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Cut into bite-size pieces and serve warm.