Ingredients Needed for Cherry Chocolate Pudgie Pies
- 1 loaf Aunt Millie’s Buttermilk White Bread
- 1 stick of butter, to spread
- 1 (8-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 solid milk chocolate bars
Directions | Yield: 10 servings of Cherry Chocolate Pudgie Pies
- Butter each slice of bread on one side.
- Place one slice onto a pudgie pie iron. Place desired amount of pie filling and dot with chocolate. Top with another slice of bread, buttered side up. Latch the pie iron and trim off excess bread if necessary.
- Toast over campfire, fireplace, or grill until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve and enjoy your Cherry Chocolate Pudgie Pies!