Ingredients Needed for a Greek Hot Dogs
- 1 package of Aunt Millie’s Hearth Artisan Style Hot Dog Buns
- 1 package of all-beef hot dogs
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ cups hummus
- ½ cup Tzatziki sauce
- 4 tablespoons Kalamata Olives, sliced
- 4 tablespoons cherry tomatoes, halved
- crumbled Feta cheese
- banana pepper slices
- parsley, dried or fresh, for garnish
Directions | Yield: 4 servings of Greek Hot Dogs
- Preheat a grill or flat top to medium heat. Grill hot dogs until grill marks are present, or color is shown. Make sure hot dogs are cooked thoroughly.
- Split buns and brush the inside with olive oil; place on grill or flat top for 1 minute or until lightly toasted.
- Place hot dogs into your toasted buns and layer with hummus, Tzatziki sauce, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions, olives, tomatoes, and banana peppers.
- Garnish with Feta cheese and parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy your Greek Hot Dogs!