Ingredients Needed for Hawaiian Bratwursts
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Deli Mini Sub Buns
- 1 package bratwursts
- 1 (4-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Hawaiian Bratwursts
- Preheat the grill or medium pan over medium heat. Grill bratwursts until cooked thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, mix together the pineapple and teriyaki sauce.
- Assemble bratwursts in the Sub Buns and top with desired amount of the pineapple mixture and top with red onions.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Hawaiian Bratwursts!