Ingredients Needed for Herbed Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
- 10 slices of Aunt Millie’s Fiber and Flavor Potato Bread
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 container (5-ounce) chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Optional: Shamrock-shaped cookie cutters
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Herbed Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
- Lay out cucumber slices on paper towels, and sprinkle with the salt. Let rest 20 minutes.
- Meantime, combine the cream cheese, minced garlic, and olive oil. Let rest for flavors to combine.
- Lay out the 16 slices of bread, and spread each slice with some of the cream cheese mixture. Top 8 of the slices with cucumbers, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Top with the remaining slices of bread.
- Use a shamrock cookie cutter, or any shape you prefer, to gently cut shapes into sandwiches for an added whimsical touch.
- Serve and enjoy your Herbed Cucumber Tea Sandwiches!