- 1 package of Aunt Millie’s 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins
- 3 slices bacon, cooked crisp, and crumbled
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 2 green onions, finely diced
- 1 (4-ounce) can Shrimp, well drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions | Yield: 48 servings
- Mix together the bacon, celery, green onions, shrimp, mayonnaise and cheese.
- Spread on English muffin halves.
- Place on baking pan and broil about 5 minutes or until bubbly. Be sure not to burn.
- Cut each muffin half into four pieces, and serve while hot.