- 8 slices Aunt Millie’s Country Buttermilk Bread
- 1 cup thawed frozen peas
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 slices prosciutto
- ½ cup shaved parmesan
Directions | Yield: 12 servings
- Puree the peas, olive oil, and water in a food processor or blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut off the crusts from each slice of bread.
- Divide the pea mixture between 4 slices of bread. Top with prosciutto and parmesan. Top with remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Cut each sandwich into 3 fingers and serve.