- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Classic White Hot Dog Buns
- 1 package of brats, your favorite
- ½ Tablespoon butter
- ½ Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet white onion, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced
- ½ cup purchased cheese sauce
Directions | Yield: 8 servings
- Grill brats according to package directions and set aside.
- Melt butter and olive oil together in a skillet. Add onion and peppers and cook until browned.
- Place brats in mini sub bun, and top with desired amount of vegetables and cheese sauce.