Skip to main content
Ingredients Needed for a Three Cheese Bake
Directions | Yield: 12 servings of a Three Cheese Bake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut dinner rolls in half and lay the bottoms in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Gently spread the rolls with the cream cheese; layer the sliced Fontina on top of the cream cheese. Place tops on the sandwiches.
- Combine the melted butter and Parmesan cheese; brush over the tops of the sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes, remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy your Three Cheese Bake!
Products in this Recipe