- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Healthy Goodness Fiber and Flavor Potato Bread
- 1 can (14-ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10-ounce) frozen chopped spinach, squeezed of excess moisture
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
Directions | Yield: 24 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spoon into a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until edges turn brown.
- Serve with toasted Aunt Millie’s Aunt Millie’s Healthy Goodness 100% Fiber and Flavor Potato Bread toast points.