- 1 package Aunt Millie’s White Dinner Rolls
- 4 Tablespoons reduced-calorie chive and onion cream cheese
- 8 ounces Fontina cheese, sliced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
Directions | Yield: 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut dinner rolls in half and lay the bottoms in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Gently spread the rolls with the cream cheese; layer the sliced Fontina on top of the cream cheese. Place tops on the sandwiches.
- Combine the melted butter and Parmesan cheese; brush over the tops of the sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes, remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes until golden brown.