Ingredients Needed for a Toasted Italian Pizza Bake
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup sweet Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup sliced pepperoncini
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian dressing
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Directions | Yield: 12 servings of a Toasted Italian Pizza Bake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut rolls in half. Place the bottom in a deep baking pan large enough to hold 12 sandwiches, approximately 11 x 14-inch pan.
- Top the rolls in the pan with pizza sauce, pepperoni and sausage, and top with mozzarella cheese slices. Sprinkle with pepperoncini. Place the top of the rolls on the sandwiches.
- Mix together the butter, dressing, and garlic. Pour mixture evenly over the sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes to allow the rolls to crisp.
- Remove from the oven and cool before serving and enjoy your Toasted Italian Pizza Bake.